The current great increase in energy demand, as well as the short term forecasts show a series of important problems worldwide:
- Serious environmental impact
- Progressive incresase of fossil energies
- Repercussions on economies
- Lack of energetic model
There are two basic reasons that lead us to this analysis: First, there is an extremely high dependence on fossile energies as described below:
- 80 % fossil fuels
- 10 % traditional biomass
- 6 % nuclear energy
- 2 % hydraulic energy
- 2 % renewable energy
On the other hand, 15% of the world population consume 53% of the energy generated. This fact is specially important now, due to the growing economies. That implies a great increase in the energy consumptions of those countries.
Thus, in order to handle the current and future energy needs with the global sustainability of the environment and the economies, there are two very important strategies to work in:
- The implementation of renewable energies
- Rational use of the energy, in other words, the need for strong policies on Energy Efficiency
CIRCUTOR is going to give you the necessary advices for having an efficient electrical installation.